Thursday, October 14, 2010

Books galore!

Just in the last week or so I got all these books in the mail! Wooohooo! Check them out! All excellent Titles! 

Outlive your Life, courtesy of Booksneeze.
A SIGNED superlative stream!! Woh! Complete with those little business promo cards. I love those! I'm saving the book for the plane flight tomorrow though...it's been hard to wait.

Virtually Eliminated--Great book. Even my dad likes this one, and he's not even into fiction! This un' is courtesy of amazon, took long enough to ship >_<

The Restorer, a fantasy staple. Also from Amazon.

This book is really hard to buy sometimes, but when I checked Amazon the other day, they had it! Used and for cheap! Then of course--It started calling me and I had to get it.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Oh, I love the Book of Names...but the publishers cut the next book, so it's homeless. :(