Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Scriptural Prayers

To be frank with you, sometimes I really don't know how to pray and what to pray. Sometimes it feels like anything I have to say is either not coming boldly enough before the throne or coming brashly.  I have to wonder if other believers sometimes face the same predicament.
Something that really helped me was using New Testament prayers; around six months ago, in the course of several nights, I nabbed pretty much every prayer in the epistles and sticky-noted them. So nowwhen I want to pray for my siblings, parents, friends, etc. I can flip through the sticky notes and pray my way through. It was a perfect fit for me.

In the last two days I felt compelled to make a PDF version(It turned into two) of my prayer sticky notes. I left the references with the prayers as well as breaking them down into two different formats: Prayers by Scripture section, and Individual Requests.

If you've ever wondered what to pray for me, or what I'd like pray for, please, pray these lists for me. Then tell me, please! It will make my day.




2 comments:

Anna said...

Maybe its just my computer, but when I clicked the links they said the web page could not be found.
~Anna P.

Precentor said...

Quite right, for whatever reason it ate them. Thank you for the heads up!