Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wow! Blender Mania!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to share some of the cool things that happened to me today! Two big ones ;D I completed....TWO blender projects! One I just started today! Yes'r! And no..the other one had been a WIP for awhile but mainly that's my fault ;) However, first I'd like/also need to thank Leighton. He's an amazing blender user/master, even if I do tend to chat him during dishes ;)

So..why am I thanking someone? Here's why.




Yeah, pretty sweet if I do say so myself ;) Thanks Leighton!

To let everyone know, Leighton is offering Blender tutoring through his website. Check out some information on it here! Check it out :D

I'm also starting a new page on the blog for blender projects, that way--no matter when I start and stop, I'll be able to keep reminders of them up and about for myself, as well as maybe for you too!
Note: You can schedule an interview with the Short lego guy, contact me, I'm his agent.

I have a video I made that should show up tomorrow....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is that the same sword I saw a while ago? Wow that looks alot different! Very nice job!

Lol I like the Lego dude, just it has me wondering, who is the person that is that short that you are leaning on? :)

Very good job!

GA

Elven Princess said...

Congrats!!! :D

Jake said...

Blender...?

Precentor said...

Hah, thanks GoldArrow!!

EP, yeah, Leighton was sooo helpful. The guy is amazing :D

@Jake....Blender is a 3D modeler and or animation program..and it probably does other stuff too ;) Google it for a more comprehensive description.