Want updates to go straight to your inbox?

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Keeps going

Hey guys!

I'm going back to Evergreen tomorrow! It's been awhile since I've been able to go consistently. Hopefully I can go tomorrow, and saturday! That'd be awesome!

Just to recap life, I'm waiting on three books to review, about to join a contest for a free E-reader. Waiting sadly for SitS....in a contest for it Noah's Reads is having the giveaway over here.  Ok..I have to admit is, is there anything cooler than imbedded links? They are awesome! So---what's going on for yall? Nanowrimo is done, anyone pushing to publish?

Millard

5 comments:

The Director said...

Evergreen? What's that? I must be out of it, sorry :P

I'll wanna publish.... y'know, once I *finish* mine.... 50k was only about the first third of my story...

embedded links rocketh :)

Pingpong said...

I hope there is lots of publishing among the underground authors.

The Director said...

Oh *Evergreen*!!! The Museum, yeah?

I love going there :)

You go there alot?

Millard of Swiftstorm said...

Hehe, Yes, Evergreen Aviation and space Museums :) I used to go every week, not as often now :(

I volunteer there :D

Millard

Jake said...

Mwahaha! Aye, Mil--ye know all about what I'm trying to do. ;) Sneaky guy. :O