- Whisper: Who without her incredible support and encouragement I would have never finished this soon, and perhaps never at all. You make spinning a story seem exciting and a real pursuit.
- Jake, forever I will remember Jake, someone I want to meet badly! But also someone who kept the spur to my horse when I would have easily spent hours on the computer..on the Underground..and on Facebook. He deserves a medal for keeping the Word Wars going! I love to compete, and he forced me to write! Man, this guy could get a job making writers wright!
- Squeaks, you wrote me such an encouraging Nanomail when I was down that your support isn't as easily measured. It's that intangible that makes a person get back on their feet when they are stumbling, falling down, or in my case, screaming in fear of the Nano Deadline. Thanks so much!
- Of course, the rest of the wonderful Underground Elves! You don't each have a slot simply because..well, right now there is over 5 thousand of you ;) (A little mod humor there--I hope) But really, I never wrote until the last probably seven of eight months, and something like this well--it would have never passed into my mind as a possibility without you all.
- My family, really though, they should have gone up at the top, but I decided that E(for elf) comes before F(for family) though only alphabetically. Thanks guys, without your loving, and *cough* tough support over these last..how many years? Well, I have no doubt that my life would be infinitely harder and more bitter without you. Thanks.
- Ok! Now, if I somehow didn't mention you as an elf, or family member, or...uh...something else? Well then I thank you now!!
And finally, for the first time, I removed the plastic thin cover off my CotSK pocket watch..*sniffle* I did it! I wrote my novel, and you can do it too!!!
Note: Check back sometime soon for the insane next post.
Note2: The extremely observant reader may find something out from this post I didn't actually state. Can you figure out what happened?